Let’s Weekend #78 – Hanging Out On The Roof
On this week’s episode of Let’s Weekend: Another legend of rock passes on. A Nashville fan throws a fish onto the ice at a Predators game and things go badly. Plus the mayor of Austin has a great answer to a blatantly sexist email. That and much more is up next!
- What Are We Up To?
- F: Random TV, Site Stuff, Getting stoked for E3, Tekken 7.
- P: This weekend is all about Tekken and streaming for me.
- B: GG Rev 2, reading, interpreting DF lyrics.
- C: Youtubing, Gems of War, Diablo III
- Brandon’s Random Factoid
- Asshole of the Week: The Portland alt-right murderer.
- Heroes of the Week: The three heroes (two of whom died) who confronted the Portal alt-right murderer.
- RIP Greg Allman.
- 83 Mayors and 3 governors pledge to meet Paris Climate Accord guidelines
- James Comey’s Senate hearing will be on June 8
- Darrell Issa hung out on his office’s roof to avoid protesting constituents
- Second noose found at Smithsonian museum this week
- Cleveland fires police officer that shot Tamir Rice
- NY subway holds mock graduation for grad that missed his due to delayed subway
- Robocop is now real and it’s on duty in Dubai
- Nashville Predators fan smuggles catfish into Stanley Cup Game 1, tosses onto ice
- Mr. Met flips off fans, gets fired.
- Lace shorts for men are now a thing
- NASA announced mission to send spacecraft to the Sun to better study solar winds
- LA MTA Workers find bones from ancient sloth while digging in tunnels
- The Mayor of Austin wrote the perfect response to sexist Wonder Woman email
- Lebanon bans Wonder Woman due to Israeli star Gal Gadot
- Trailer Roundup: