Let’s Weekend #81 – Warden’s A D!ck
On this week’s episode of Let’s Weekend: Brandon shares a Georgian foodstuff that makes everyone’s mouth water. Oscar Mayer gets into the drone delivery game. Milo’s book release party gets cancelled. Plus much more!
6/30/2017 Warden’s a D!ck
- What Are We Up To?
- F: Gaming, a bit of audiobooking.
- P: A whole lot of streaming, but a whole lot of channel-sprucing-up to go.
- B: Valkyria Revolution, reading, Rifftrax
- T: Discworld, Meditative gaming, classic Who, worrying about IL state budget
- C: MST3K, Moana, GameStoppin’, PUBG, Crash Bandicoot, Youtubin’
- Brandon’s Random Factoid
- Asshole of the Week: NRA ad tells members to fight the violent left with “fist of truth”
- Hero of the Week: Playboy reporter Brian Karem snaps back at SHS in defense of CNN
- Trump’s Travel Ban is partially in effect with SCOTUS reviewing it in October
- AP fact checks Senator’s claims that negotiating health care bill is like porcupine sex
- Securities fraud trial of Martin Shkreli having trouble finding jurors
- Google hit with $2.7 billion antitrust fine from the EU over shopping comparison tools
- Oscar Mayer’s Weinerdrone is coming to airdrop weiners on you
- Tim Hortons reveals poutine doughnut for Canada Day, but only for US restaurants
- Restaurant cancels party for Milo’s book release after realizing it’s Milo
- NASA devalues itself to respond to InfoWars’ claims that they send children to Mars
- Anita dealt with Sargon and friends’ attempt to intimidate her at her VidCon panel
- After cancelling Sense8, Netflix announced two hour finale special to help wrap story
- Wonder Woman becomes highest-grossing live action film directed by woman
- The Batman director Matt Reeves wants to do Noir-driven, detective version of Batman
- Trailer Roundup: