In this episode of the Day 0 Update: We talk about The Making of Karateka, Alan Wake 2’s delay, and the interesting Walking Dead game that should’ve existed years ago. All this and more, up next!
- What Are We Playing?
- C: Everspace 2, Baldur’s Gate 3, Pikmin 4, Madden 24
- B: Tren, Blasphemous II, BG3 (in my head, at least)
- Game Pass lineup for the rest of August
- A demo for Samba de Amigo: Party Central is out now on Switch
- The Making of Karateka will be launching on everything August 29
- The Dimension Shellshock DLC for TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge will release August 31
- Assassin’s Creed Mirage has gone gold and will be out a week earlier on October 5
- Alan Wake 2 has been delayed to October 27
- Pacific Drive was delayed to early 2024 ahead of appearance at Gamescom showcase
- The Walking Dead: Destinies was announced offering player choice for the show’s S1-4
- Like a Dragon Gaiden will have a special trial version of Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth
- The $2 billion deal that blew up Embracer Group’s plans was with Saudi Arabia
- Xbox announced a new enforcement strike system
- The Xbox 360 store will be closing on July 29, 2024