On this week’s episode of Let’s Weekend, we talk about the many assholes of the week, the unfortunate admission of Fox News as to how you view Tucker Carlson, and a couple of sad show cancellations.
- What Are We Up To?
- P: Virtua Fighter 6! I think it’s finally happening!
- T: ACNH, Hades, so much of The Expanse, this week’s ST: Lower Decks
- C: Enola Holmes, Jurassic World Camp Cretaceous, Rocket League
- B: 13 Sentinels is AWESOME, Disgaea V, anime, manga.
- Brandon’s Random Factoid
- Assholes of the Week: Justice Department labels New York City, Portland, and Seattle as “anarchy jurisdictions”
- No Louisville officers charged for murdering Breonna Taylor, but one got wanton endangerment charges
- DeVos is under investigation for Hatch Act violation after Fox News interview
- The Pentagon used most of its $1 billion COVID-19 budget on defense contractors
- Trump refuses to commit to a peaceful transition of power after Election Day
- Heroes of the Week: Brooklyn municipal building will be renamed for hometown hero RBG along with a statue
- COVID-19 Dump Truck
- 2020 US Election Watch
- Judge orders Eric Trump to appear for deposition by October 7 for NY AG
- Fox News suit tossed out, argued no “reasonable viewer” takes Tucker Carlson seriously
- TikTok ban averted after deal with Oracle and Walmart
- Vietnamese factory busted for recycling used condoms
- Rashomon series in development at HBO Max
- Suicide Squad spinoff series “Peacemaker” ordered by HBO Max
- Supergirl is ending with CW at Season 6
- The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance canceled after one season at Netflix
- Contact us at email@example.com
- Subscribe via: Apple Podcasts, TuneIn, Google Play, or RSS