On this week’s episode of Let’s Weekend, we talk about the new area where Rudy Giuliani can’t practice law this week, when the Witcher stuff on Netflix are coming, and how scientist made bendy ice.
- What Are We Up To?
- T: Marvel movies (Thor: Ragnarok, Infinity Wars interrupted), PSO2, House at Fata Morgana, New Pokemon Snap, Bob’s Burgers, Dr. Katz, MASH, Ghost Stories (more!), found an amazing new restaurant
- C: MCU, Manifest, I Think You Should Leave S2, Power Wash Sim, Phantom Abyss, The Longing, Genshin Impact
- B: The Silver Case, Golf Story, my PS4 needs repairing, Weather craziness.
- Brandon’s Random Factoid
- Assholes of the Week: Trump is suing Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube for “censoring” him and suspending his accounts
- Heroes of the Week: Zaila Avant-garde is the first African-American kid to win the Scripps National Spelling Bee
- RIP Richard Donner
- The Surfside Condo confirmed death toll has risen to 86
- The Delta variant is now the dominant variant in the US
- Tokyo Olympics will take place under a COVID state of emergency without spectators
- Thousands of companies affected by the biggest global ransomware attack on record
- The Ever Given finally left the Suez Canal after months-long seizure
- Charlottesville removed the statues of Robert E. Lee & Stonewall Jackson today
- Chinese scientists figured out how to make flexible ice
- Scientists figured out how Jupiter’s northern lights work
- HBO is not renewing Lovecraft Country for Season 2
- Universal films will exclusively hit Peacock within 4 months of theatre launch
- The Witcher Season 2 is out December 17 with a teaser trailer out now
- The Witcher: Nightmare of the Wolf anime movie is out August 23
- We got a trailer for Marvel’s What If? series
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscribe via: Apple Podcasts, TuneIn, Google Play, or RSS