On this week’s episode of Let’s Weekend, we talk about the Olympics some more, how we’ve gotten back into the COVID mess we hoped would be over, and how Einstein is still schooling humanity from the grave.
- What Are We Up To?
- T: PSO2, M*A*S*H, rewatching Space Force season 1, carries a heavy ass table home
- C: Space Jam: A New Legacy, Fresh Prince, Fall Guys, Fortnite, Flight Control, Final Fantasy
- B: Genshin Impact, Blackthorne, Claymates, the dog days of summer.
- Brandon’s Random Factoid
- Assholes of the Week: Harvey Weinstein failed to get three charges of sexual assault thrown out this week
- Heroes of the Week: Biden announced the end of US combat mission in Iraq by the end of 2021
- We got the first hearing of the House’s January 6 committee
- House Rep Mo Brooks will be on his own as the DOJ won’t defend him in Jan. 6 suits
- The Infrastructure bill is finally up for vote in the Senate
- COVID Dump Truck
- Olympics News
- The Wu-Tang album that Martin Shkreli bought was seized by the government and sold
- Mike Lindell pulls all MyPillow ads from Fox News because they won’t air his BS
- Astronomers detected light from behind a black hole, proving Einstein’s theory was right
- The PBS show Arthur is ending after 25 years
- Scarlett Johansson is suing Disney over Disney Plus release of Black Widow
- The Hawkeye Disney Plus series will be out November 24
- Suicide Squad director David Ayer claims there’s an Ayer Cut that’s much better
- Sweet Tooth renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- We got a new trailer for Ghostbusters: Afterlife
- Contact us at email@example.com
- Subscribe via: Apple Podcasts, TuneIn, Google Play, or RSS