On this week’s episode of Let’s Weekend, we talk the many terrible people that made the news this week, the Australian man that right clicked all of the NFTs, and what plague hit Egypt this past week.
- What Are We Up To?
- T: Kingdom Two Crowns: Norseland expansion, PSO2: NGS, The Expanse, back to Dragonball Z, got my booster!
- C: Cowboy Bebop, GTA III, Rocket League
- B: Prey 2017, Dishonored, Arcane, It’s COLD!
- Brandon’s Random Factoid
- Assholes of the Week: Kyle Rittenhouse is acquitted of all charges in the trial over killing two people at a protest
- The QAnon Shaman Jacob Chansley was sentenced to 41 months in prison over involvement in January 6 insurrection
- Alex Jones lost his Sandy Hook defamation lawsuit by default and will be fully liable for all damages
- Steve Bannon turned himself in for his indictment for Contempt of Congress
- House votes to censure Rep. Paul Gosar over his anime video about killing AOC
- Heroes of the Week: Julius Jones’ execution was halted via Oklahoma Gov’s Commuting of his death sentence, but he’ll still serve a life sentence
- COVID-19 Dump Truck
- Biden signed the Infrastructure Bill with a bipartisan crowd
- Biden nominated a new chair for Postal Service Board of Governors
- Deere & Co. workers approve of latest contract offer to end their strike
- IOC releases new framework on transgender policy for international federations
- Biden says US is considering a diplomatic boycott of 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics
- Crypto.com bought the naming rights for the Staples Center in LA in $700 million deal
- Storms and flooding in southern Egypt caused scorpions to swarm into peoples’ homes
- LeVar Burton will be hosting a Trivial Pursuit game show
- We got a teaser trailer for Pam & Tommy movie that’s coming to Hulu
- We got a new trailer for Spider-Man: No Way Home
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscribe via: Apple Podcasts, TuneIn, Google Play, or RSS