On this week’s episode of Let’s Weekend, we talk about the many bad people that are going to prison, the one bright spot of news from the Supreme Court, and the latest from the January 6 committee.
- What Are We Up To?
- C: Stranger Things 4, YYH, Cuphead DLC, Teardown, Rocket League
- T: FFXIV, Picross, ST: Brave New World, started The Righteous Gemstone holy shit, Sonic 2, Beavis & Butthead Do The Universe, allergies are bad
- B: Skyrim, The Quarry, books, music.
- Brandon’s Random Factoid
- Assholes of the Week: Ghislaine Maxwell has been sentenced to 20 years in prison
- R. Kelly was sentenced to 30 years in prison
- Guiliani associate Lev Parnas was sentenced to 20 months in prison
- German court sentenced 101 year old former Nazi guard to 5 years in prison
- Cops in Akron, OH shot and killed a black man over a minor traffic violation
- SCOTUS departed from decades of Natve American laws to expand state authority to prosecute some crimes on Native American land
- SCOTUS limits EPA power to regulate carbon dioxide emissions
- Heroes of the Week: U of Arizona announced that it’ll offer free tuition to Native American students
- The last-minute January 6 committee hearing sure was a big deal
- FDA says that COVID boosters for the fall must target newer omicron variants
- US will offer 300k doses of monkeypox vaccine in the next few weeks
- Biden’s Presidential Medal of Freedom recipients include Simone Biles, Gabby Giffords, and more
- An intact baby mammoth was found in Canada’s Yukon territory by gold miners
- We got a teaser trailer for Hocus Pocus 2
- We got an official trailer for See How They Run
- We got an official trailer for DC’s Batman and Superman: Battle of the Super Sons
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscribe via: Apple Podcasts, TuneIn, Google Play, or RSS