On this week’s episode of Let’s Weekend, we talk about the awful new bill by Lindsey Graham, the shenanigans of Ron DeSantis, and a former billionaire doing a cool thing with his company.
- What Are We Up To?
- C: Cobra Kai, Bee & Puppycat, Cuphead Show, Moonfall, Rocket League, SteamWorld Dig 2
- T: FFXIV, slamming The Great North, Little Dorrit, keeping up with Rings of Power
- B: Secret game, j-rock, anime, asshole summer is upon us
- P: Dreaded turning 40 last year, but it’s been very good to me. FFXIV, RWBY, trying to get back to podcasting on many fronts. Can more Directs/State-of-Plays be like TGS ones? Please?
- Brandon’s Random Factoid
- Assholes of the Week: Reading the room, Lindsey Graham and the Senate GOP introduced a national 15-week abortion ban in the US Senate
- R. Kelly has been convicted of several charges of child pornography and sex abuse in his federal trial in Chicago
- Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis used state money to traffic legal migrants from Texas and Florida to Martha’s Vineyard to get back at liberals, but they actually welcomed them and are helping them out
- Brett Favre’s texts reveals that former Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant used welfare funds for volleyball stadium
- Heroes of the Week: Billionaire Yvon Choinard, owner of Patagonia, gives away the company’s profits in perpetuity to fight climate change
- A last minute tentative deal helped save the US from a nationwide rail workers strike
- Credit card companies have a new merchant code for gun shops to help flag suspicious sales
- Owner of NBA’s Phoenix Suns is banned for a year & fined $10 million for workplace harassment
- Australia has had its first fatal kangaroo attack of a man since 1936, which was believed to have been a pet
- The National Toy Hall of Fame’s 2022 class candidates have been announced
- Keanu Reeves is returning for a Constantine sequel, but the HBO Max show is canceled
- Sony announced that there will be a new Karate Kid movie
- Amazon has ordered a sequel series for Blade Runner 2049
- D23 Roundup
- Contact us at email@example.com
- Subscribe via: Apple Podcasts, TuneIn, Google Play, or RSS