On this week’s episode of Let’s Weekend, we talk about the quick end to the reign of Liz Truss as the UK Prime Minister, Kanye West’s bad week of awfulness, and how good Trigun’s rebirth is looking.
- What Are We Up To?
- C: She Hulk, Vampire Survivors, Rocket League
- P: Made my return to YouTube in the form of three videos, more on the way.
- T: Fuck Me Running, but also some good news, and FFXIV
- B: Cyberpunk 2077, Scorn, hide content (fuck he was good), and I joined the IWW.
- (Play BallisticNG)
- Brandon’s Random Factoid
- Assholes of the Week: UK PM Liz Truss resigned weeks after getting the job because she’s bad at everything and nobody in her party likes her anymore, Boris Johnson offers to return
- Richmond, VT employee resigned after lowering fluoride in their water for over a decade
- Steve Bannon was sentenced to 4 months in prison for contempt of Congress
- Two other LA city council members have been forced to resign after racist remarks were leaked
- Elon Musk plans to lay off 75% of Twitter’s employees once he takes over
- Heroes of the Week: The site to apply for student loan relief is live and it’s pretty simple
- Kanye’s Bad Week
- The EPA has started a civil rights probe into Mississippi’s water issues
- Trump was officially subpoenaed by the January 6 committee to testify by November 14
- Insurrectionist was sentenced to over three years in prison for obstructing an official proceeding
- The Oregon Governor’s race looks like a shit show with its richest man meddling in it
- Republican states are pushing to get their voting district maps by narrowing down who’s black
- Massachusetts names the “swift-footed lizard of Holyoke” as its state dinosaur
- We got a trailer for Netflix’s All Quiet on the Western Front
- We got a new trailer for Trigun Stampede
- P: It still blows my mind that Knives is voiced by the derpy silver ranger from Gokaiger.
- Contact us at email@example.com
- Subscribe via: Apple Podcasts, TuneIn, Google Play, or RSS