On this week’s episode of Let’s Weekend, we talk about the Wisconsin GOP’s evil plans to steal elections, the big autoworkers strike, and the eventful evening Lauren Boebert had at the theatre.
- What Are We Up To?
- C: Columbo, Starfield, Hack and Shoot Heroes, Spirit Hunters, Grindstone
- B: BG3, books, music, enjoying cooler weather.
- Brandon’s Random Factoid
- Assholes of the Week: Michigan State University football coach Mel Tucker has been suspended over sexual harassment allegations
- The Wisconsin GOP has two plans to rig future elections that are evil
- Kim Davis has been ordered to pay $100k to the same-sex couple she denied a marriage license to when SCOTUS made it legal
- At least 11,300 people have died in the massive flooding in Libya’s coastal city of Derna
- Exxon execs continued to internally push doubts about climate change until 2016 despite scientists at the company having evidence suggesting otherwise
- Heroes of the Week: The UAW is striking against all Big Three automakers at once, Ford and GM announced hundreds of temporary layoffs with no compensation due to the strike
- New COVID vaccines have been approved by the FDA
- House Speaker McCarthy says the House will start in impeachment inquiry into President Biden
- Mitt Romney says he won’t be running for re-election
- Hunter Biden has been indicted on firearms charges
- Lauren Boebert was kicked out of a Beetlejuice musical performance for being loud and obnoxious
- Ufologist claimed to show two alien corpses to Mexico’s Congress
- More Strike News
- Netflix renewed One Piece for Season 2
- We got a teaser trailer for Max’s Kite Man: Hell Yeah!
- We got an official trailer for DC’s Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom
- We got an official trailer for Netflix’s The Wonderful Story of Henry Sugar
- We got an official trailer for Journey to Bethlehem
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscribe via: Apple Podcasts, TuneIn, Google Play, or RSS